Volume 1 of Caregiver Activity Lesson Plan Series provides caregivers of all types an outline for activities the individual they care for will engage in. With step-by-step instructions and easy to use templates, these Lesson Plans are invaluable tools.
With decades of combines expereince, we have put together a simple tool to help every caregiver with ideas on how to engage the one the care for. These activities can be used with for the following:
1. Activities for Alzheimer's
2. Activities for Lewy Body Dementia
3. Activities for Frontal Lobe Dementia
4. Activities for Vascular Dementia
5. Activities for Parkinson's
6. Activities for Traumatic Brain Injury
7. Activities for Huntington's Disease
8. Activities for Stroke
- Memory Boxes
- All About Me
- Music Activities
- Games and Activities
- Active Activities
- Objectives: To provide meaningful, purposeful activities that will engage participants
- Materials: Suggested materials/resources to use with this program
- Activity Outline: Step-by-step instructions to complete the program
Please enjoy the activities offered and enjoy the benefits of engaging your loved one.
The Caregiving Activity Lesson Plan Book Series from R.O.S. Therapy Systems, is full of fun and engaging activities for people who suffer from dementia. The books offers a variety of brain teasers and trivia questions that are ideal resources for professional and personal caregivers alike. The book offers coherent and helpful guidelines that explain how to best implement activity lesson plans. The NCCDP is happy to endorse this series. This series should be required reading for all nursing home and long-term care staff!
- National Council for Certified Dementia Practitioners